Monday 22 October 2012

Hello World

Hello World…..this is me…..and my life……just as i find it!
A little about me…….i am 29 years old, i currently live in Bristol in the United Kingdom. Iam with a wonderful man and have been for 9 years now and we have been married for 2.5 years. And last year our family of 2 became a family of 3 when our little girl arrived into the world!
Becoming a Mum has been the most exhilarating and scary and wonderful rollercoaster of my entire life and i am sure it will continue that way.
One thing i have found since having my daughter is that i don’t have as much of a voice as i once did, or at least thats how it feels. I was so used to working in an office and having people rely on me and respect my knowledge and opinions that now staying at home with my beautiful girl was a bit of a shock.
So i thought starting a blog may be a good way for me to get things of my chest, give me an open forum to say what i think about whats happening in my life and rave about the things i am excited about!!
So this is it, my life just as it is:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment